Each pack consists of a kit double-bagged in peel-back pouches. Each kit consists of a transparent pot inside a transparent pot plus white caps.
The transport and storage of tissue grafts, such as amniotic membrane, bone, cardiovascular, sclera, skin and tendon.
- All caps are tamper-evident
- Kits can be frozen to -80˚ C for up to five years
- Sterilised by ethylene oxide (EO)
- CE-marked as medical devices for in vivo use
This range of products is not available via our website. For pricing, evaluation samples, more information or to place an order, please call us or email email@example.com
Product Information Leaflet
To download the PDF product information leaflet for this range, go to the Downloads section of our website.
Regulatory / Quality Assurance
- CE-marked and conforms to Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC including 2007/47/EC.
- Medfor is approved to ISO 13485:2016.
Available in: 50ml , 100ml , 300ml and 500ml
Available in: Sterile EO
Available with: Tissue Bank
This product is eligible for volume discounts.
Friendly, knowledgeable people who remembered me when I phoned to re-order. Chris Gray
Mabon Arts, Tredegar