Each pack consists of a transparent pot and white cap, double-bagged in peel-back pouches.
The storage of tissue grafts, such as amniotic membrane, bone, cardiovascular, sclera, skin and tendon.
- All caps are tamper-evident
- Pots can be frozen to -80˚ C for up to five years
- Sterilised by ethylene oxide (EO)
- CE-marked as medical devices for in vivo use
This range of products is not available via our website. For pricing, evaluation samples, more information or to place an order, please call us or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Product Information Leaflet
To download the PDF product information leaflet for this range, go to the Downloads section of our website.
Regulatory / Quality Assurance
- CE-marked and conforms to Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC including 2007/47/EC.
- Medfor is approved to ISO 13485:2016.
Available in: 50ml , 100ml , 300ml , 500ml and 1000ml
Available in: Sterile EO
Available with: Tissue Bank
This product is eligible for volume discounts.
incl. cap (mm)
Medfor provide good quality products that meet our laboratory needs every time we place an order. Reliable service - orders are always processed and despatched quickly. Alison Stewart-Gillman