Each pack consists of a 500ml pot with screw cap inside a labelled 750ml pot with screw cap. Pack contents double-bagged.
The storage of femoral heads, tibial plateau and tendons for in vivo use.
- Individually double-bagged, preserving sterility of inner bag and contents.
- Bags used are clear on one side allowing excellent visibility of the contents.
- Easy-to-open peel-back aperture enables contents to be placed on a sterile field in an aseptic manner.
- Pots suitable for freezing to -80 degrees C for up to 5 years.
Regulatory / Quality Assurance
- CE-marked and conforms to Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC including 2007/47/EC.
- Medfor is approved to ISO 13485:2016.
Available in: 500ml
Available in: Sterile R
Available with: Printed label
This product is eligible for volume discounts.
|Pot||Nominal Capacity (ml)||Neck Bore (mm)||Overall Diameter (mm)||Overall Height (mm)|
|Capacity (ml)||Sterility||Label Type||Items per case||Price|
|500||Sterile R||Printed label||10||£0.00||Select|
Friendly, knowledgeable people who remembered me when I phoned to re-order. Chris Gray
Mabon Arts, Tredegar