150 ml pot with screw cap inside 300 ml pot with tamper-evident screw cap. Individually double-bagged.
The storage of heart valves in antibiotic solution for in vivo use.
- Individually double-bagged, preserving sterility of inner bag and contents.
- Bags used are clear on one side allowing excellent visibility of the contents.
- Easy-to-open peel-back aperture enables contents to be placed on a sterile field in an aseptic manner.
Regulatory / Quality Assurance
- CE-marked and conforms to Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC including 2007/47/EC.
- Medfor is approved to ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 13485:2003.
Available in: 150ml
Available in: Sterile R
Available with: No label
This product is eligible for volume discounts.
|Pot||Nominal Capacity (ml)||Neck Bore (mm)||Overall Diameter (mm)||Overall Height (mm)|
|Capacity (ml)||Sterility||Label Type||Items per case||Price|
|150||Sterile R||No label||20||0.00||Select|
I find the service to be excellent. The lady on the telephone who handled my order was very courteous and helpful. Barbara Watson
Cumbrian Storage Ltd, Workington