Each pack consists of a 500ml pot with screw cap inside a 750ml pot with screw cap, labelled (S296-K and S148-K only). Pack contents double-bagged.
The storage of femoral heads, tibial plateau and tendons for in vivo use.
- Individually double-bagged, preserving sterility of inner bag and contents.
- Bags used are clear on one side allowing excellent visibility of the contents.
- Easy-to-open peel-back aperture enables contents to be placed on a sterile field in an aseptic manner.
- Pots suitable for freezing to -80 degrees C for up to 5 years.
Regulatory / Quality Assurance
- CE-marked and conforms to Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC including 2007/47/EC.
- Medfor is approved to ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 13485:2003.
Available in: 500ml
Available in: Sterile R
Available with: No label , Blank label and Printed label
This product is eligible for volume discounts.
|Pot||Nominal Capacity (ml)||Neck Bore (mm)||Overall Diameter (mm)||Overall Height (mm)|
The latest website is uncluttered and easy to use. Packaging is sturdy and the containers inside are always clean and undamaged. Graham Hodges, Technician
ISP Microcaps (UK) Ltd, Poole