Translucent high density polyethylene (HDPE)
- White HDPE tamper-evident screw cap
- Supplied with caps fitted
- Predosed with a 1.8% m/v solution of sodium thiosulphate - in accordance with Drinking Water Directorate specifications - to neutralise free or residual chlorine.
- Each bottle is clearly labelled with the 12 month expiry date and lot number for complete traceability, as well as providing space for the user to add sample identification details
- Tamper-evident cap ensures non-contamination before use
- Lightweight, shatter-resistant and durable with handle for easy handling
- Square shape reduces storage space required
Available in: 1000ml
Available in: Sterile R
Available with: Dosed label
This product is eligible for volume discounts.
|Nominal Capacity (L)||Brimful Capacity (ml)||Neck Bore (mm)||Overall Width (mm)||Overall Depth (mm)||Overall Height (mm)|
|Capacity (ml)||Sterility||Label Type||Items per case||Price|
|1000||Sterile R||Dosed label||20||33.58||Select|
Medfor provide good quality products that meet our laboratory needs every time we place an order. Reliable service - orders are always processed and despatched quickly. Alison Stewart-Gillman