Clear polyethylene terephthalate (PET)
- Blue high density polyethylene (HDPE) tamper-evident screw cap
- Supplied with caps fitted
- Predosed with a 1.8% m/v solution of sodium thiosulphate - in accordance with Drinking Water Directorate specifications - to neutralise free or residual chlorine.
- Each bottle is clearly labelled with the 12 month expiry date and lot number for complete traceability, as well as providing space for the user to add sample identification details
- Tamper-evident cap ensures non-contamination before use
- Clarity of plastic provides excellent visibility of contents
- Lightweight, shatter-resistant and durable
- Square shape reduces storage space required
Available in: 250ml , 500ml and 1000ml
Available in: Sterile R
Available with: Dosed label
This product is eligible for volume discounts.
|Nominal Capacity (ml)||Neck Bore (mm)||Overall Diameter (mm)||Overall Height (mm)|
The latest website is uncluttered and easy to use. Packaging is sturdy and the containers inside are always clean and undamaged. Graham Hodges, Technician
ISP Microcaps (UK) Ltd, Poole