130 ml pot with push-on cap inside 250 ml pot with screw cap. Individually single-bagged.
The storage of glycerolised skin graft for in vivo use.
- Individually single-bagged to ensure outer surface of pot remains sterile and to provide tamper-evident barrier.
- Bags used are clear on one side allowing excellent visibility of the contents.
- Easy-to-open peel-back aperture enables contents to be placed on a sterile field in an aseptic manner.
Regulatory / Quality Assurance
- CE-marked and conforms to Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC including 2007/47/EC.
- Medfor is approved to ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 13485:2003.
Available in: 130ml
Available in: Sterile R
Available with: No label
This product is eligible for volume discounts.
|Pot||Nominal Capacity (ml)||Neck Bore (mm)||Overall Diameter (mm)||Overall Height (mm)|
|Capacity (ml)||Sterility||Label Type||Items per case||Price|
|130||Sterile R||No label||25||0.00||Select|
I find the service to be excellent. The lady on the telephone who handled my order was very courteous and helpful. Barbara Watson
Cumbrian Storage Ltd, Workington