Eack pack consists of two 50ml pots with tamper-eveident screw caps, each inside a 100ml pot with tamper-evident screw cap. Pack contents individually double-bagged.
Intended for the storage of heart valves, arteries or veins for in vivo use.
- Caps are included unfitted so tamper-evident facility can be used once the pots have been filled.
- Individually double-bagged, preserving sterility of inner bag and contents.
- Bags used are clear on one side allowing excellent visibility of the contents.
- Easy-to-open peel-back aperture enables contents to be placed on a sterile field in an aseptic manner.
Regulatory / Quality Assurance
- Ce-marked and conforms to Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC including 2007/47/EC.
- Medfor is approved to ISO9001:2008 and ISO13485:2003.
Available in: 50ml
Available in: Sterile R
Available with: Pot Sealed by
This product is eligible for volume discounts.
|Pot||Nominal Capacity (ml)||Neck Bore (mm)||Overall Diameter (mm)||Overall Height (mm)|
|Capacity (ml)||Sterility||Label Type||Items per case||Price|
|50||Sterile R||Pot Sealed by||30||0.00||Select|
Good price and good quality. Strong sturdy pots. Very knowledgeable team and very helpful every time. Alex Yem, QA Supervisor
ADM Cocoa UK Ltd, Liverpool