Each pack consists of a 300ml pot with tamper-evident screw cap inside a 500ml pot with tamper-evident screw cap, labelled (S400-K and S411-K only). Pack contents double-bagged.
The storage of femoral heads for in vivo use.
- Individually double-bagged, preserving sterility of inner bag and contents.
- Bags used are clear on one side allowing excellent visibility of the contents.
- Easy-to-open peel-back aperture enables contents to be placed on a sterile field in an aseptic manner.
- Caps are included unfitted so tamper-evident facility can be used once the pots have been filled.
- Sterilisation by ethylene oxide (EO) allowing the pots to be re-sterilised by customer using gamma irradiation at a later stage.
- Pots suitable for freezing to -80 degrees C for up to 5 years.
Regulatory / Quality Assurance
- CE-marked and conforms to Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC including 2007/47/EC.
- Medfor is approved to ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 13485:2003.
Available in: 300ml
Available in: Sterile EO
Available with: No label , Tissue Bank and Blank label
This product is eligible for volume discounts.
|Pot||Nominal Capacity (ml)||Neck Bore (mm)||Overall Diameter (mm)||Overall Height (mm)|
Friendly, knowledgeable people who remembered me when I phoned to re-order. Chris Gray
Mabon Arts, Tredegar