250 ml or 500 ml pot with tamper-evident screw cap. Individually single-bagged.
The storage of heart valves, veins or arteries in antibiotic solution for in vivo use.
- Cap is included unfitted so tamper-evident facility can be used once jar has been filled.
- Individually single-bagged to ensure outer surface of container remains sterile and to provide tamper-evident barrier.
- Bags used are clear on one side allowing excellent visibility of the contents.
- Easy-to-open peel-back aperture enables contents to be placed on a sterile field in an aseptic manner.
Regulatory / Quality Assurance
- CE-marked and conforms to Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC including 2007/47/EC.
- Medfor is approved to ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 13485:2003.
Available in: 250ml and 500ml
Available in: Sterile R
Available with: No label
This product is eligible for volume discounts.
|Nominal Capacity (ml)||Neck Bore (mm)||Overall Diameter (mm)||Overall Height (mm)|
Good quality products and the sales and customer team are really efficient. Max Ferrari, Business Owner
Max 21.Century, Bratislava