2000ml jar with screw cap. Individually double-bagged.
The transfer of heart from theatre to laboratory, prior to retrieval of heart valves for in vivo use.
- Individually double-bagged, preserving sterility of inner bag and contents and facilitating sterile transfer of pot.
- Bags used are clear on one side allowing excellent visibility of the contents.
- Easy-to-open peel-back aperture enables contents to be placed on a sterile field in an aseptic manner.
Regulatory / Quality Assurance
- CE-marked and conforms to Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC including 2007/47/EC.
- Medfor is approved to ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 13485:2003.
Available in: 2000ml
Available in: Sterile R
Available with: No label
This product is eligible for volume discounts.
|Nominal Capacity (ml)||Neck Bore (mm)||Overall Diameter (mm)||Overall Height (mm)|
|Capacity (ml)||Sterility||Label Type||Items per case||Price|
|2000||Sterile R||No label||6||0.00||Select|
From initial order to dispatch of goods and then quick delivery, I am very happy with all aspects of the service provided. Blaine Wass, Business Owner
BAW Inspection Services, Dronfield