Pot (size as specified) with screw cap. Individually double-bagged.
Intended for the storage of bone flaps or ribs for in vivo use.
- Individually double-bagged, preserving sterility of inner bag and contents.
- Bags used are clear on one side allowing excellent visibility of the contents.
- Easy-to-open peel-back aperture enables contents to be placed on a sterile field in an aseptic manner
Regulatory / Quality Assurance
- CE-marked and conforms to Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC including 2007/47/EC.
- Medfor is approved to ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 13485:2003.
Available in: 125ml , 250ml , 500ml , 750ml , 1000ml and 2000ml
Available in: Sterile R
Available with: No label
This product is eligible for volume discounts.
|Nominal Capacity (ml)||Neck Bore (mm)||Overall Diameter (mm)||Overall Height (mm)|
Medfor provide good quality products that meet our laboratory needs every time we place an order. Reliable service - orders are always processed and despatched quickly. Alison Stewart-Gillman