How do I place an order?
Which payment methods do you accept?
Do prices include VAT?
Which currencies do you accept?
How do I obtain copies of your ISO certificates?
Small (but important) print
How do I place an order?
By any of the following methods:
- Order online using the shopping basket facility on this website
- Telephone: 01252 371 181 (Int. tel: (+44) 1252 371 181)
- Fax: 01252 510 990 (Int. fax: +44 1252 510 990)
- Email: email@example.com
Medfor Products Limited
Unit 2, Gresham Industrial Estate
When ordering, please state the product code, description and number of cases of each product required, together with your delivery and invoice details.
It is always useful to state your Medfor customer account reference (if you have one) when ordering.
Our hours of business for all enquiries are:
9 am to 5 pm Monday to Thursday, 9 am to 3 pm on Friday
Card payments are accepted for online orders. If you wish to pay by card for a telephone order, we will email you a link to PayPal where you can pay by card as we are not permitted to take card details over the phone for security reasons.
For customers placing their first order, payment is required before goods are despatched. This can by cheque, credit/debit card or BACS direct transfer.
Note: Customers within UK Universities, UK NHS Hospitals and UK central and local government bodies are exempt from these requirements.
To set up a credit account for subsequent orders, please download our credit account application form.Do prices include VAT?
All prices exclude VAT. (If you are VAT exempt, please include a copy of your exemption certificate with your order.)Which currencies do you accept?
At present we can only accept payment in pounds sterling. All prices on this website are in pounds sterling.
Whilst we shall endeavour to maintain our prices as displayed, we reserve the right to change them without notice.How do I obtain copies of your ISO certificates?
Copies of Medfor's ISO certificates can be downloaded from our downloads page.Small (but important) print
- Manufacturers of the containers we supply may change the specifications from time to time.
- The specifications detailed on this website, whether written or pictured, are subject to variation without notice.
- Medfor has collated the technical data on this website after the exercise of all reasonable care in its completion, preparation and issue, but it is provided without liability in its application and use.
- Whilst we shall endeavour to maintain our prices as displayed, we reserve the right to change them without notice.